For the game playing masses and other nonsensical ramblings.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Just thoughts...

O.k i was playing h3 for a few hours this week and it dawned on me that the best animators and other creative people are usually high or drunk when they do their best work. So i had to try it i got absolutely plastered with the thing i love to call the drunken kiwi (th fruit not the New Zealander.) cause it tastes like a kiwi fruit (ask me for the recipe some time and I might give it to you.). Anyways I got shammered and went into the forge. I started a map Sandtrap and i changed the game type to assault. Thats all i remember from then on. The next day i awoke with out a hangover and fired up the trusty 360 and looked to see what I did. I was thinking that I beat the game and had no memory of it but I didn't. To my surprise I had created a new map variant called sand and sun all neatly capitalized and spelled right. I then fired it up and brought it online. I invited some of my friend to play. They asked if i remembered any of last night i said no of course. Well come to find out it worked like a charm the first time and only a few minor tweaks where in order. Which i had written down on paper in a very drunken scribble. So my theory of the best stuff comes out when you drunk or under the influence of a mind altering drug actually works. It helps with the creation of a good map or game type. but you have to be in the zone of drunkenness. this zone is where you are feeling good but not so bad that you cant controll yourself. Ask anyone about the zone and they will tell you its good your kind of numb but still have full functionality. I get in the zone when ever I play Wii bowling.

see you on the battlefield
yoyokid82005

PS. I don't condone underage drinking so don't get drunk. A lot can happen if you do. I mean I don't remember anything about that night except that I was playing for a long time slurring my words and everything.

No comments: