For the game playing masses and other nonsensical ramblings.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Invasion of the Brats

Well guys the little ones have began to really play halo three. So its so long to the drunken nights with friends online and now time for the serious playing. The kid gloves have come on. Say goodbye to the nights of fragging your peers and hello to getting pissed off at the punk kid who kept killing you last night. They have no life they just play for hours on end. Sorry to anyone who wants to play with out the annoying screaming of kids and the really immature. There goes another good game to the annoying. Don't get me wrong i will still play online but when there is a little kid around i will mute him so i don't have to listen to him. The influx has begun and it will not stop until they all get it. I can't wait till Christmas time when Santa or the Dradle (sorry to all the Jewish peoples i don't know who brings your presents) brings them their copy of the game. Microsoft hows your underage scanner now. Its still not fully operational. Sorry for the post, but I get so pissed off when the little kids kill me then call me names that they learned by some noob who cant play a game. Then that kid tells me to go kill myself because i suck. well i have one thing to say enjoy it while you can you punk and please stop killing me.

see you on the battlefield,
yoyokid82005

No comments: