For the game playing masses and other nonsensical ramblings.

Friday, November 23, 2007

i wish i had some people who...

I wish i had some people who actually read and left comments on my blog. well i now guess that its a pipe dream. i was playing some halo 3 with a bunch of little prepubescent kiddos today and it really pissed me off to no end. i was down for the count and they kept on making fun of my slurring words and not hitting the side of a barn. these little punks could have used a real beating on the game by some drunk hicks but I'm not a hick but I was drunk. w/e tomorrow is another day and i have work again which sucks I've had the last three days off to sit and do my homework which was nice i also did a bunch of nothing. Back to what i was really saying was that i which i had more people who actually read the blog when stumbled upon it not just look at it for a few seconds and leave.

sorry for the rant and see you on the battlefield
yoyokid82005

No comments: