For the game playing masses and other nonsensical ramblings.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Created By a Gamer For Gamers

Well, I have decided to review every game I come across from now on its gonna be like Gamespot but with out all the ads and everything. I will tell you what to look and what not to buy. Sorry if I don't come across a game that you like or have played and want me to review I will not take suggestions. I will review one or two games a month for the 360 or wii cause those are the only two systems i have no. If anyone wants to donate a ps3 to me i will gladly take it. i will try to beat the game but this is not a promise. The multi-player aspect is what i will most likely review and maybe some of the story. Sorry if I disappointed anyone, but I love the multi instead of the single-player.

No comments: